Tora Coastal Walk

It is with sadness that we have decided to close our track for the remainder of the 2019/2020 Tora Coastal Walk season (until 30 April 2020).  Many of you will have already reassessed your travel plans in light of the government directive issued to stop non-essential travel.  We understand that this will be very disappointing for you, however I’m sure you will agree, that this is the right decision to keep you, us and our community safe.  

For those of you who were scheduled to join us during this closure period (before 30 April 2020), we have outlined the options that we would like to offer you:

  1. A full refund of your monies paid to date; or
  2. To roll your payment over for a new booking in the future.

Our preference would obviously be for you to roll your booking over to a new date as we would love to host you in the future.  If you would like to take this option, please see all availability here for next season: – though it is limited, there are dates available in the second half of September and the end of April.  One further option is to book a date during our 2021/2022 season which has not yet been opened to the public which means that you could likely have a date of your choice.

Please confer with your group and have one of you contact us at to let us know which option you’d prefer to take including any desired new date if applicable (and referencing your booking ref number).  Please do bear with us as it may take us a week or so to get through all responses but rest assured, we will be in touch as soon as we can.

If you had organised to get to and from us with Jim from A Day Out Tours, be assured that we have liaised with Jim and he is aware you’ll be cancelling.  Please make contact with Jim directly when you are ready to discuss your cancellation or postponement with him.  

Thanks so much for your understanding.

Stay positive and safe.

The Tora Coastal Walk team