OUR 2018 EVENT SOLD OUT IN A MATTER OF DAYS. DUE TO OVERWHELMING POPULARITY, WE ARE PLANNING TO REPEAT THE RETREATS IN AUGUST OF 2019. IF YOU’D LIKE TO BE CONTACTED WHEN THE NEW DATES ARE ANNOUNCED, PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BELOW.
Our Women’s Wellness Retreats are a weekend escape set in the heart of the Tora coast, that celebrates you. With delicious food and wine and plenty of time to relax, our retreats are the ultimate food for the soul.
Soak up the stunning and rugged scenery on a guided 3-hour morning walk, enjoy an informative session with dietician Sarah Percy, and find your inner zen during an invigorating morning yoga session.
Top this off with fresh local produce prepared by your hosts Kiri and Jenny, and you’re in for a delicious women’s retreat.
Grab your girlfriends and be part of this special coastal experience.
The package includes:
- Two night’s accommodation on the Tora Coast
- Supper on arrival
- Continental style breakfast’s including locally laid free range eggs
- Home baking for morning tea’s, including freshly ground local coffee
- Lunch and afternoon tea on Saturday
- Wine matched three-course dinner at Stony Bay Lodge on Saturday evening
- Guided three-hour walk over private farmland and post-walk stretching session
- Two interactive and informative masterclass sessions (details to be confirmed) – the 2018 retreat featured a Yoga and mindfulness session as well as an interactive and informative session on women’s gut health.
Dates and prices for the 2019 Retreat are still to be confirmed. Arrival will be on Friday evening, and departure will be late Sunday morning.
Spaces are extremely limited. If you would like to register your interest for the 2019 event then please add your email address below.