ENTER YOUR FAVOURITE PHOTO AND BE IN TO WIN A TORA COASTAL WALK FOR TWO!
Some of the best photos we’ve seen of the walk have been taken by our walkers. We’d love to see your favourite photo(s)from your time here.
Share your photo(s) with us and you’ll automatically go into the monthly draw to win a fabulous Tora Coastal Walk merchandise pack.
At the end of the 2020/2021 season each of the monthly winning photos will be eligible for our People’s Choice Award, as selected by our Facebook audience. The overall winner will receive a Tora Coastal Walk for two (value $1,190), redeemable for the 2021/2022 season. The prize is transferable and can be gifted by the winner but the prize cannot be exchanged for cash or monetary equivalent.
To enter, either like us on Facebook and post your photo to our Facebook page, tag your photo #toracoastalwalk on Instagram or email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the monthly competition is the Tora Coastal Walk (TCW).
- The competition is only open to walkers (entrants) who have experienced the TCW.
- In submitting a photo for entry, the entrant declares that they have taken the photo and own and have sole and complete intellectual property rights to the photo
- By submitting the photo, the entrant declares that they have the permission of all individual(s) captured in photo(s) to share and publish their image.
- Photos submitted each calendar month will be eligible for the monthly prize draw.
- The competition opens on the 1st day of each calendar month and closes one week into the new month, giving walkers time to get home and send in their photos.
- The winner of the monthly draw will be notified by a member of the TCW team within one week of the close of the monthly competition.
- The winning image and name of the entrant will be announced on social media channels within 5 days from the end of each calendar month.
- The winning monthly photo will be selected by the TCW team.
- By submitting their photos, entrants give their permission for the TCW to share the images via social media channels.
- On submission of their photo, entrants give permission for the TCW to mention the full name of the chosen winner in social media channels.
- The monthly prize is a TCW merchandise pack containing a minimum of three items, which will change at the discretion of TCW management.
- Each month the winning photo will be uploaded onto the photo competition page on the TCW website.
- The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this competition is governed by the Privacy Laws of New Zealand. Your personal information shall not be provided to any third parties without your prior consent but you do authorise the TCW to be able to contact you with information pertaining to the competition or related promotions.
- At the end of the season, the monthly prize winners will be eligible for our People’s Choice Award, which is a Tora Coastal Walk for 2 x people for the 2021/22 season (dates to be confirmed, subject to availability).
- The final call for photos to be submitted will be made 2 weeks after the season has closed
- A small number of wild card entries (photos that haven’t won the monthly photo competition) may be added to the annual prize draw at the discretion of TCW management.
- The winner of each monthly prize for the season, along with any wild card entries will voted on by the TCW Facebook audience for the People’s Choice Award
- The winner will be notified by TCW management within one month of the close of the 2020/21 season.
- The winning image and name of the entrant will be announced on social media channels no longer than one month after the end of the 2020/21 season.
- The prize is transferable and can be gifted by the winner, but cannot be exchanged for cash or monetary equivalent.
- The dates to redeem the walk-for-two are to be mutually agreed, are subject to availability and must be redeemed during the 2021/22 season. The two walks must be redeemed on the same dates
- By entering the monthly competition entrants agree to the terms and conditions.