1 October to 30 April. Please note we are closed from 18 December – 5 January each year
$505 per person. $405 for children 12 years and under. Please notify us if there are children in your group
- Access to the private track
- Three nights’ accommodation
- Delicious food for three days (breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and home baking).
This includes an evening meal and dessert on your day of arrival, and lunch on your day of departure.
- Maps and track guide
- Daily luggage transportation to each nights’ stay – yes, we carry your luggage for you!
- Warm rural hospitality
Making a booking:
- To make a booking, please contact Kiri on email@example.com or phone 06 307 8115 (New Zealand) or +64 6 307 8115 (international)
- We require a deposit of NZ$205 per person to confirm each booking.
- Once we receive your deposit, we will send you an email to confirm we have received it. Your booking is not secured until the deposit has been received, and the confirmation email has been sent to you.
- If there are special dietary requests, please let us know in advance.
- Please make one payment per group for the deposit. We recommend having one person in charge of the booking for your group as the ‘go to’ person.
- You can pay this by credit card or bank transfer.
- Direct Payment: Tora Coastal Walk, Account Number 06 0689 0317971 01. Please use the surname the booking has been made under along with your arrival date as a reference
- International Transfer: If making a bank transfer from outside New Zealand, you will require our banks Swift code. This is ANZ BNZ 22 (if you have any issues, try adding XXX after 22)
- To pay by credit card, please call Kiri on 06 307 8115 with your credit card details, to complete this transaction. There is a 3% surcharge on all credit card transactions.
- Please pay your balance of $300pp into the above bank account 14 days prior to your booked arrival date.
- A full refund will be made if 30 days notice is given.