- The 2021/2022 season runs 1 October 2021 – 30 April 2022 – we are now fully booked.
- The 2022/2023 season will run from 23 September 2022 – 30 April 2023 – opens for booking on 1 June 2021. Click here if you would like to receive a reminder.
We are closed from 18 December – 5 January each year.
Prices are $595 per person, and $495 for children 12 years and under. Please notify us at the time of booking if there are children in your group.
- Access to the private track
- Three nights’ accommodation
- Delicious food for three days (breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and home baking).
This includes an evening meal and dessert on your day of arrival, and lunch on your day of departure.
- Maps and track guide
- Daily luggage transportation to each nights’ stay – yes, we carry your luggage for you!
- Warm rural hospitality
Making a booking:
- To check availability, or to book, please click here.
- Please book as a group, rather than individuals. This gives us the ability to allocate rooms according to your group.
- If you are booking for one person, please contact us directly, so we can advise the most suitable dates. We take into account other group sizes, to ensure you have the best possible experience.
- We require a deposit of NZ $295 per person to confirm each booking.
- Within 1 hour of completing your booking online, you will receive an email confirmation. Your booking is not secured until the deposit has been received.
- If there are special dietary requests, please let us know in advance, at the time of booking.
- We can take a maximum of 14 people per day. If you have at least 12 people in your group, we will guarantee the accommodation and trail exclusively for you.
- Please make one payment per group for the deposit. It is best for the team leader to collect $295 from each person.
- You can pay this by credit card or bank transfer. Credit card payments incur a 3% surcharge.
- Direct Payment: Tora Coastal Walk, Account Number 06 0689 0317971 01. Please use your booking reference number as the reference
- International Transfer: If making a bank transfer from outside New Zealand, you will require our banks Swift code. This is ANZBNZ22 (if you have any issues, try adding XXX after 22)
- Please pay your balance of $300pp into the above bank account 1 calendar month prior to your booked arrival date.
- If you need to cancel, a $50 administration fee will be charged per person (or per group if only one refund transaction is required), if your cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to your arrival date.
- If your cancellation is between 60 and 30 days prior to your arrival, we are unable to provide a refund of your deposit. If you need to cancel your booking within 30 days of your intended arrival, we are unable to provide a refund.
- If government-imposed COVID-19 restrictions prevent you from coming on the walk, you will be able to transfer your booking to a later date. Please contact Kiri at email@example.com to find a suitable alternative.