The 2021-22 and 2022-23 seasons are fully booked. Some scattered availability pops up from time to time due to cancellations therefore it is worth joining our waiting list. The availability calendar is kept updated at all times. If an arrival date is showing as SOLD this means there is no availability at all for that date. To join our waitlist please click here
Please note some scattered availability pops up from time to time due to cancellations therefore it is worth joining our waiting list. The availability calendar is kept updated at all times. If an arrival date is showing as SOLD this means there is no availability at all for that date.
The Tora Coastal Walk is $695 per adult and $595 for children 12 years and under.
We are closed from 18 December – 5 January each year.
- Access to the private track
- Three nights’ accommodation
- Delicious food for three days (breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and home baking).
This includes an evening meal and dessert on your day of arrival, and lunch on your day of departure.
- Maps and detailed track information
- Daily luggage transportation to each nights’ stay – yes, we carry your luggage for you!
- Warm rural hospitality
Making a booking:
- We require everyone who is over the age of 12 to be fully vaccinated or provide a negative Covid test taken in the last 48 hours prior to coming.
- Children under the age of 12 are not required to be vaccinated, or provide a Covid test.
- As it is shared accommodation, it is even more vital that we add that extra layer of protection, in addition to our robust additional cleaning measures.
- To check availability, or to book, please click here. Our calendar is kept up-to-date at all times. If your preferred dates are not available, we recommend checking regularly, and signing up to our waitlist, in case new dates come available, due to changing COVID travel restrictions.
- Please book as a group, rather than individuals. This gives us the ability to allocate rooms according to your group.
- If you are booking for one person, please contact us directly, so we can advise the most suitable dates. We take into account other group sizes, to ensure you have the best possible experience.
- We require a deposit of NZ $295 per person to confirm each booking.
- Within 1 hour of completing your booking online, you will receive an email confirmation. Your booking is not secured until the deposit has been received.
- If there are special dietary requests, please let us know in advance, at the time of booking.
- We can take a maximum of 14 people per day. If you have at least 12 people in your group, we will guarantee the accommodation and trail exclusively for you.
- Please make one deposit payment per group. It is best for the team leader to collect $295 from each person in the group and pay it as a lump sum, using the booking reference.
- Balance payments are due one month out from your arrival date. Individual balance payments can be made however the booking reference must be quoted with all payments.
- Payments can be made using a direct bank transfer, or by credit card. PLEASE NOTE A 3% FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ALL CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS.
- Direct Payment: Tora Coastal Walk, Account Number 06 0689 0963308 00. Please use your booking reference number as the reference
- International Transfer: If making a bank transfer from outside New Zealand, you will require our banks Swift code. This is ANZBNZ22 (if you have any issues, try adding XXX after 22). BSB: This is 060689 should your bank ask for it.
- Please pay your balance into the above bank account 1 calendar month prior to your booked arrival date.
- If you need to cancel, a $50 administration fee will be charged per person (or per group if only one refund transaction is required), if your cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to your arrival date.
- If your cancellation is between 60 and 30 days prior to your arrival, we are unable to provide a refund of your deposit. If you need to cancel your booking within 30 days of your intended arrival, we are unable to provide a refund.
- In the case of a sudden government-imposed COVID-19 level change that prevents you from coming, please contact us immediately, to begin the process of rescheduling your trip. We will endeavour to minimise any costs associated with this change – but it is key that you contact us as soon as this level change takes place.
- In the case of a prolonged government-imposed travel restriction, it would help us immensely if you contacted us early, to reschedule your trip. As alternative dates are limited, we strongly advise you to cancel your spot, as this will give you a better chance of finding another suitable date. If the restrictions last more than two weeks, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. Please contact us as soon as possible to discuss the options. Click here for further details .