DUE TO UNPRECEDENTED DEMAND, WE ARE COMPLETELY BOOKED OUT FOR THE 2018/19 WALKING SEASON.
You can get in early and book now for the 2019/20 season, which takes place from 1 October 2019 to 30 April 2020. Please note we are closed from 18 December – 5 January each year.
The season goes from 1 October to 30 April. Please note we are closed from 18 December – 5 January each year.
Prices for the October 2019 – April 2020 season is $545 per person. $445 for children 12 years and under. Please notify us if there are children in your group
- Access to the private track
- Three nights’ accommodation
- Delicious food for three days (breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and home baking).
This includes an evening meal and dessert on your day of arrival, and lunch on your day of departure.
- Maps and track guide
- Daily luggage transportation to each nights’ stay – yes, we carry your luggage for you!
- Warm rural hospitality
Making a booking:
- To check availability, or to book, please click here.
- We require a deposit of NZ$205 per person to confirm each booking.
- Within 1 hour of completing your booking online, you will receive an email confirmation. Your booking is not secured until the deposit has been received.
- If there are special dietary requests, please let us know in advance, at the time of booking.
- We can take a maximum of 14 people per day. If you have at least 12 people in your group, we will guarantee the accommodation and trail exclusively for you.
- If you are booking for one person, please contact us directly, so we can advise the most suitable dates. We take into account other group sizes, to ensure you have the best possible experience.
- Please make one payment per group for the deposit. We recommend having one person in charge of the booking for your group as the ‘go to’ person.
- You can pay this by credit card or bank transfer. Credit card payments incur a 3% surcharge.
- Direct Payment: Tora Coastal Walk, Account Number 06 0689 0317971 01. Please use your booking reference number as the reference
- International Transfer: If making a bank transfer from outside New Zealand, you will require our banks Swift code. This is ANZ BNZ 22 (if you have any issues, try adding XXX after 22)
- Please pay your balance of $300pp into the above bank account 14 days prior to your booked arrival date.
- If you need to cancel, a $50 administration fee will be charged per person, if your cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to your arrival date.
- If your cancellation is less than 30 days prior to your arrival, we are unable to provide a refund.