- The 2021/2022 season runs 23 September – 30 April 2022 – there is now scattered availability in October due to recent Australian and Auckland cancellations.
- The 2022/2023 season will run from 22 September 2022 – 30 April 2023 – bookings are now open.
We are closed from 18 December – 5 January each year.
Prices are $695 per person, and $595 for children 12 years and under. Please notify us at the time of booking if there are children in your group.
- Access to the private track
- Three nights’ accommodation
- Delicious food for three days (breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and home baking).
This includes an evening meal and dessert on your day of arrival, and lunch on your day of departure.
- Maps and detailed track information
- Daily luggage transportation to each nights’ stay – yes, we carry your luggage for you!
- Warm rural hospitality
Making a booking:
- To check availability, or to book, please click here. Our calendar is kept up-to-date at all times. If your preferred dates are not available, we recommend checking regularly, and signing up to our waitlist, in case new dates come available, due to changing COVID travel restrictions.
- Please book as a group, rather than individuals. This gives us the ability to allocate rooms according to your group.
- If you are booking for one person, please contact us directly, so we can advise the most suitable dates. We take into account other group sizes, to ensure you have the best possible experience.
- We require a deposit of NZ $295 per person to confirm each booking.
- Within 1 hour of completing your booking online, you will receive an email confirmation. Your booking is not secured until the deposit has been received.
- If there are special dietary requests, please let us know in advance, at the time of booking.
- We can take a maximum of 14 people per day. If you have at least 12 people in your group, we will guarantee the accommodation and trail exclusively for you.
- Please make one deposit payment per group. It is best for the team leader to collect $295 from each person in the group and pay it as a lump sum, using the booking reference.
- Balance payments are due one month out from your arrival date. Individual balance payments can be made however the booking reference must be quoted with all payments.
- Payments can be made using a direct bank transfer, or by credit card. PLEASE NOTE A 3% FEE WILL BE ADDED TO ALL CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS.
- Direct Payment: Tora Coastal Walk, Account Number 06 0689 0963308 00. Please use your booking reference number as the reference
- International Transfer: If making a bank transfer from outside New Zealand, you will require our banks Swift code. This is ANZBNZ22 (if you have any issues, try adding XXX after 22). BSB: This is 060689 should your bank ask for it.
- Please pay your balance into the above bank account 1 calendar month prior to your booked arrival date.
- If you need to cancel, a $50 administration fee will be charged per person (or per group if only one refund transaction is required), if your cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to your arrival date.
- If your cancellation is between 60 and 30 days prior to your arrival, we are unable to provide a refund of your deposit. If you need to cancel your booking within 30 days of your intended arrival, we are unable to provide a refund.
- If government-imposed COVID-19 restrictions prevent you from coming on the walk, you will be able to transfer your booking to a later date. Click here for further details .