This is a great recipe to serve at a dinner party for dessert because it looks so luxurious and as if you spent a lot of time on it when you didn’t do a whole lot of work! We hope you like this one.
White Chocolate Mousse Recipe
250g White Chocolate
- Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Add 120ml (half cup) of cream and heat in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Stir until chocolate is entirely melted.
- Cool until at room temperature (approx. 20 minutes).
- Using an electric mixer beat the rest of the cream until soft peaks form.
- Add half of the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture and fold through.
- Add remaining whipped cream and fold again until the mixture is completely combined.
- Chill for 2 hours before serving.
1 kg frozen Strawberries
1 kg frozen Blueberries
2 teaspoons Brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla paste
1 cinnamon stick
1 tablespoon Lemon juice – optional
Splash of orange essence
Arrowroot for thickening
- Place frozen berries, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, essence and lemon juice in a pot and heat until bubbling.
- Add arrowroot to small amount of water and add to berry mixture to thicken.
- Remove from heat and cool.
2 cups shelled salted pistachios>br>
2 cups Caster sugar
½ cup of Water
- Line oven tray with baking paper.
- Place pistachios on paper.
- Place sugar and water in a pan over medium/high heat.
- Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Increase heat and boil over high heat, without stirring until the mixture turns a golden caramel colour.
- Pour hot toffee over nuts.
- Leave to set.
- Whizz in a food processor to desired consistency.
- Store in an airtight container.